All projects require up-to-date reviews to ensure their compliance with Tree-Nation’s verification guidelines. These reviews support Tree-Nation and the project to ensure that their information remains current and active for our users.
All reviews are public and will help bring more confidence and trust to the project. Please note that if you do not want to leave a public review, you can also email a review privately to email@example.com
Step by step to review a project
Here is a step-by-step explanation of how to provide your reviews and testimonials:
- Please register on the platform. You can register as an individual (citizen) or as a company/ngo (company):
- Then go to the review page of the project. Click on the project from the ‘Projects List’ then tab to > Reviews.
*Here is an example: https://tree-nation.com/projects/one-tree-matters/reviews#header
- Click on the 'Write a review' button
- Choose the right category depending on your profile
If you are unsure which category to pick, please see below some more details about each category:
- Expert Reviews: Can be written by professionals, individuals with expertise in a field related to the project (forestry, NGO management, etc.) or individuals with a relevant set of skills.
- Company Reviews: Can be made by organizations, institutions, agencies and private companies that have worked with the project and are aware of its team’s dedication and professionalism.
- Visitor Reviews: Are meant for people who have visited the plantation. This category allows you to upload pictures you took during a visit to the project sites. We encourage you to share your memories!
- Citizen Reviews: For individuals who follow the project and eventually sponsored it. If you haven’t visited the project, you can base your rating on the communication and updates you received from this project.
- Once you have written your review and attached any photos you have of the project please select Submit Review.
Your review will then be visible on the project reviews page!
Thank you so much for your support of Tree-Nation and our projects!