Project Holders onboarding
Following up on my trees and gifts
Account and payment settings
How to set up my API
Define the API configuration that best fits your needs.
When we set up your API, we will send you 2 pieces of information:
Your forest id and your API token.
There are various ways to use the API:
- 2 levels: you plant trees for your customers. Learn more
- or 3 levels: you act as a platform and plant trees on behalf of your b2b clients for their end-clients. Learn more
When we provide you your token, we assume a default settings configuration:
- you are using a "2 levels" configuration
- Tree-Nation does not send the tree-gifts emails
- you will pre-credit your account by credit card
If this default configuration doesn't correspond to the way you intend to use the API, please let your account manager know and we will swiftly modify the configuration.
Please also check that you have the correct payment configuration.